Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sophomore Year

I greatly apologize, it's been almost a year since the last time I've posted on here. I promise to do a better job once everything is updated. Here are some illustrations that came out of my Illustration I class this year.
The assignment was to illustrate an idiom, so here's to Drink like a Fish.
This was extra credit I didn't get a chance to finish, but since its summer I have some time to do so. Yay for process work.

Another assignment was to illustrate a conversation. A girl talking to her imaginary friend. Instead it looks like a ill child having delusional conversations.
This is based of a short story "The Hand."
One of my favorite pieces. We had to illustration an emotion so I did euphoric. 8x16in microns with watercolor.


No comments:

Post a Comment