Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Intro to Graphic Design

Had a very interesting time in this class, I'm more than willing to learn graphic design, but it's definitely not possible to learn it all within a semester. Had a little rocky start but I think it turn out alright.
Band Poster for Tegan & Sara. I like the process linework a lot more than the final. I became a little too obsessed with the live trace button in Illustrator, lesson well learned.
We had to design a magazine and we pretty much could do whatever we want. I never really did anything cute before, thought it was a good opportunity to see if I can. We had to do a cover, two spreads and all the fun stuff.
Here is my packaging design for GenT Tapioca Bubble Tea. I really wish I had better documentation on this project.
And finally my business card done in Adobe Illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment